This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors. We determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. Google Analytics collects data about our website use by the means of cookies. The particulars gathered relating to our website is used to generate reports about the use of our website.
Our site includes privacy controls which affect how we will process your private data. By using the privacy controls, you can choose whether you would like to receive communications and limit the publication of your information.
We use your personal data in the following ways;
- issue the best services to you
- improve the quality of your customer experience
- enhance our website in order to offer high quality services to you
- deliver an obligation under law or contract
- give you relevant information to a topic in which you have indicated interest in
- safeguard the security and safe running of our websites and the basis of our business operations
- customize your experience and to allow us to provide content and product offerings in which you are most satisfied
- govern all communications between you and us.
We may update our policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website
You should be checking our policy page from time to time to be updated on the changes
We may notify you the changes on our policy via email
We DO NOT share your personal data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.